Popular Birth Package
* Two antenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labour and birth.
* Birth plan assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you.
*On-call 24-hours from pregnancy week 38 until your baby is born.
*Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support for you and your partner for the duration of labour and birth.
*Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding, or help with paced bottle feeding and preparation.
*One follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postnatal period.
*Unlimited phone and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labour.
As much or as little as you need
As a postnatal doula my work is about empowering you to take care of your family in the way you choose through encouragement, suggestions and information about a range of mothering philosophies.
I can offer support with infant feeding along with practical newborn tips and help around the house to make your journey into motherhood less stressful.
Each mother is different and I believe there are multiple ways of doing something- one size does NOT fit all!
Some mothers find the following services useful;
* Routine newborn care, guidance in bathing, calming techniques, sleeping patterns and newborn development.
*Breastfeeding and/or formula feeding support.
* Household tasks including laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping and meal preparation.
* Care of older siblings.
* Accompany mother and baby to any appointments or shopping trips.
* Running errands.